General, Restorative & Cosmetic Dental Services in Yellowknife
The dentists and dental specialists of the Adam Dental Clinic offer Yellowknife area patients a variety of services, including restorative and cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery and periodontic and orthodontic treatment. To learn more about the comprehensive services available at Yellowknife’s Adam Dental Clinic, please read further down the page or make an appointment for a complete dental exam. Our staff will be happy to answer your questions and help you make informed decisions that promote both your oral health and your overall health and wellness.
PLEASE NOTE: The content provided here is for informational purposes only and was not designed to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Please consult your physician/dentist with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
General Dentistry Services
Your smile is your best feature. It spreads joy not only in your life but also in the lives of those around you. Here at Adam Dental Clinic, we are committed to preserving and protecting your smile. To do this, we offer a wide range of general dentistry services, including filings, crowns, bridges, root canal therapy, extractions, and more.
Our general dentistry services focus on preventing, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating all kinds of dental diseases and oral cavities. General dentistry is also concerned with maintaining the function and appearance of the teeth. Oral diseases and abnormalities can be a manifest indication of other diseases. A general dentist may take the decision of referring patients to their designated physician for further evaluation or treatment.
Here are some of the many general dentistry solutions we provide:
- Fillings: If you have a cavity, your dentist will proceed to remove the decayed part of the tooth and then "fill" the area with a tooth-like composite material that could be made from silver, gold, porcelain or amalgam. Fillings can also be used to fill up the crevices in cracked or broken teeth.
- Crowns: A dental crown is defined as a tooth-shaped "cap" that is positioned over a tooth – with the purpose of covering the tooth and restore its original size, shape, strength, and further improve its overall appearance.
- Bridges: As the name suggests, dental bridges quite literally bridge the gap between one or more missing teeth. A bridge is composed of two or more crowns or “caps” for the teeth on either side of the space.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is defined as a surgical fixture that is positioned into the jawbone and the same allows to merge with the bone in a few months.
- Root Canal Therapy: Root canal treatment is done to eliminate bacteria from the infected root canal. The treatment helps in preventing decay or infection in the tooth.
- Orthodontics: Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry that is concerned with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mispositioned jaws and teeth, also misaligned bite patterns.
- Extractions: Extraction refers to the removal of a decaying or infected tooth from the dental socket. Our experienced dentists provide anesthesia to minimize the pain.
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions: Wisdom tooth can take more space than usual and affect your bite. We are happy to remove it if it’s causing you unnecessary pain or decay.
Cosmetic & Restorative Services
While we love you the way you are, a little help from modern cosmetic dental procedures can correct embarrassing or undesirable dental features. The cosmetic and restorative services offered at Adam Dental Clinic aim to help you look better and feel more confident about yourself. Treatments like bonding are an effective solution if you have small chips in your teeth. Even other minor problems like extra gaps and crooked teeth can be resolved with simple restorative treatments. Get in touch with us, and after analyzing your situation, we will suggest the right procedure for you.
Here are all the restorative procedures we help you with:
- Common problems and procedures
- Porcelain Veneers
- TMJ Disorders
- Inlays and Onlays
- Repairing Damaged Teeth
Providing a Comfortable Environment for First Time Patients
We have a team of caring and compassionate dentists committed to providing our patients with the utmost care. We get pride in providing an environment that is calming, relaxing and comfortable, thereby ensuring the best possible experience when undergoing a dental procedure.
We start by conducting a thorough checkup and cleaning to ensure that there is no unnoticed tooth decay or any other condition that could be detrimental to your oral health. This helps us in the early diagnosis and timely treatment of any impending dental problems that you may have. We are the recommended clinic for first time patients feeling anxious about going for dental services in Yellowknife. Our committed dentists also provide patient care services, including:
- Emergency services: Have a tooth knocked out or sudden toothache? Call us now for immediate help.
- Aftercare: Our relation doesn’t end just after the procedure. We ensure quick recovery with our exemplary aftercare.
- Oral hygiene: We keep your dental health in optimum condition and eliminate any chances of decay with regular care.
Our dentists have years of experience in the industry. No matter what your concern might be, we will have the experience to correct it. We use the latest technology for all our dental services in Yellowknife, which helps increase our efficiency, pace of treatment, and overall quality of care.